Le 24 juillet 2006 18:36, Florian Frank a ˝─rit :

> Though it's likely a dumb idea to define =-methods in this way.

Mind you, in some languages (well, at least - don't shoot ! - Visual
Basic), it allows to type (the equivalent of) blah.something(10) = 5
(first argument is the value assigned, the others passed in the
partenthesis).

Fred
--
                  When you're brought into this world
They say you're born in sin         Well at least they gave me something