Le 23 juillet 2006 ? 20:43, transfire / gmail.com a ?crit :

> Well, I guess the question is: how does one insert code later? If you
> just have to redine it as one does now, why bother, just use raise
> "dude, where's my code!". OTOH, if there some mean by which one inject
> code into these locations, well, the use of this would be more
> interesting. But I'm not sure how that's done if all you has to go on
> is '...'. Also, implemenation might prove a little hairy.

Well, I'm sure it's possible to do something that would react like
this :

class Foo
	abstract :bar, :baz
end

class Quux < Foo
	def bar()
		puts "Hello."

q = Quux.new()
q.bar
=> "Hello"
q.baz
=> exception "Baz must be implemented in child."

Now, is that useful, pretty, ruby'ish, and whatever, I don't know.

And it's limited to methods (and / or accessors ?).

Fred
--
If there were no desire to heal
The damaged and broken met along