------art_128180_14328204.1153597566853

On 7/22/06, Erik Veenstra <erikveen / gmail.com> wrote:

> > It looks interesting, but I am more interested to what do you
> > want to achieve?
>
> What I want to achieve? Well, uh, nothing... That's one of the
> goals in my life. "Don't achieve anything. You'll die anyway."

I guess you have a proof  for such a harsh statement ;)

No, just wanted to say that this seems a really good idea, no more XML, thus
no more
XHTML ( it will become RHTML ), all browsers talk ruby( so no more
javascript, U R a genius!!!), Matz will replace the W3C and you say
you do not want to achieve anything! Pitty!

Sometimes, you have to do things in an unusual way.

Especially when it is the better way, errr I mean our way.

That's how
> you discover unusual things. This is an experiment. I don't
> know what to expect. If you stick to "the old thinking", you
> don't achieve anything... ;]

Seriously this is a nice mapping which , I have a feeling, might be a good
thing to think
about in some design desicion moments.
Cheers
Robert

--
Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la bóŐise humaine ; en ce qui

- Albert Einstein

------art_128180_14328204.1153597566853--