On 25 Aug 2001 07:52:38 +0900, Harry Ohlsen wrote:
> That looks kind of interesting.  I assume the value of this shows when the
> three lists have different sizes?  Otherwise, it would be just as easy to
> iterate over the size of one list and use that as an index to pull out the
> corresponding element of each one.

It might not be possible to directly access the contents of some lists,
as the iterator may be doing a traversal of a binary tree, results from
consecutive calculations, feeding in a stream or some other sequential
operation.

You could use intermediate arrays, but aside from space considerations,
what if the iterator was assumulative and early operators changed the
subsequent results?