On 7/22/06, Erik Veenstra <erikveen / gmail.com> wrote:
> > It looks interesting, but I am more interested to what do you
> > want to achieve?
>
> What I want to achieve? Well, uh, nothing... That's one of the
> goals in my life. "Don't achieve anything. You'll die anyway."
>
> Sometimes, you have to do things in an unusual way. That's how
> you discover unusual things. This is an experiment. I don't
> know what to expect. If you stick to "the old thinking", you
> don't achieve anything... ;]

Than sorry for disturbing :-). I agree with you about looking outside
the box, but I was trying
to figure out what was your box, and what was outside it.

> > Because if it only the execution graph, there are already
> > tools outthere to help you out (even ant -debug target will
> > already give you very good hints).
>
> You're talking ANT-specific; I'm talking XML in general. My ANT
> story is just an example.

I see.... but the intro of the link wasn't clear about this.  And I've
heard so many complaints about Ant, so that I thought I will see yet
another one. Now, I don't want to start a flame, but for me Ant
follows quite well the principle: "let simple things be simple, and
make complex things possible". I know that many people will like to
argue on this, but till now I haven't found  any good alternatives.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.