On 2006-07-22, Morton Goldberg <m_goldberg / ameritech.net> wrote:
> I think I understand most of what you are doing here, and I think
> it's very nice. The one point that eludes me is purpose of the line:
>
>        exp.instance_variable_set :@binding, bl
>
> Could you explain that. The code seems to work just fine even when
> that line is commented out.

Yeah, it's irrelevant as far as the actual problem is considered.
However, I wanted to make Exception::Continuable generic (in fact, I
have already had it at hand).

It seems to be handy to be able to examine the situation where the
badness happened, so that we can decide if we really want to continue
from after the exception or let just abort that branch.

Having access to the bindings of the location where the exception has been
raised can help you in that analysis.

Regards,
Csaba