Hi,
I'm reading "Why's guide to ruby" and I have two doubts about the
example of Endertromb, mindreaders, etc.

Firstly, He creates the class "MindReader" where he uses
"EnderTromb::scan_for_sentence". However, there is no EnderTromb class
in the manual.

Even though I can skip that part and initialize the sentence "manually",
I've found that he uses a mind.read method. That is, a "read" method on
a string. And it gives me back an error.

Has anybody come across these errors? If so, I will be pleased to know
how can I solve them :)

Thanks
PT: And thanks for being a vivid forum! You're really really useful for
people starting like me!