On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 01:11:15AM +0900, David Douthitt wrote:
> If I do this, are my programs going to stop working?  What conflicts
> should I watch out for?

I just upgraded one of my machines from 1.4 to cvs (1.7) which resulted
in two problems in one of my scripts.

1) HTTP#get changed from returning (response, body) to returning just
   response. The body is retrieved as response.body.

2) The parsing of method calls with spaces changed. I think that
   previously:

	p (1)+2  # printed 1

   and now

   	p (1)+2	# prints 3

I'm not sure when these changes were made, it might have been on the
way from 1.6.3 -> 1.7 which means you wouldn't bee affected.

// Niklas