Daniel Sheppard wrote:
> You've aroused my curiosity. Had a little bit of trouble figuring out
> how to use mongoose (some example code would have been nice), but the
> following gets some validation going. I couldn't get
> validates_presence_of to work for some reason, but here's
> validates_numericality_of working. Putting together a
> Mongoose::ActiveTable that has most of the functionality of an
> activerecord doesn't look to be that difficult. If implementations of
> the rest of the methods on ActiveRecord::Base were added, you'd be able
> to use validations and the other activerecord modules.

Thanks, Daniel.  This is cool.  I already implemented
validates_presence_of in the Table class, so that's probably why it
didn't work in your class.

My goal is to implement as many methods from ActiveRecord::Base as
possible.  Your code gives me a great starting point for how to Mongoose
interact with ActiveRecord validations.

Jamey