dblack / wobblini.net wrote:
> Perhaps this all comes down to the need for more nuance and
> selectivity in deciding what each iterator returns, rather than having
> them all automatically return enumerators.

But why does #times return the receiver in the first place? That can;t
possible be anywhere near as useful as the alternative. And indeed 1.9
changes #times to return an enumerator instead. Okay, but why all the
bother? Just return the collection. I'm not against enumerator returns
pre se, but I think it's silly to do fancy things like enumerator when
there's an obvious result in the first place. We rick allowing these
enumerators to become sort of a hackish crutch.

T.