Hey Jamey-

	I love mongoose! I'm digging around in the code now to see how
things work and one of the first things I miss when creating a new
record is the create method that takes a hash of key => value pairs
and saves a new record. So here is my first little patch for you.
this goes in the Table class:

------
   # create

------
   def self.create(options={})
     rec = new
     options.each do |k,v|
       rec.send("#{k}=", v) if self.column_names.include? k
     end
     rec.save
     rec
   end

It lets you do this:

irb(main):005:0> rec = Foo.create :title => 'foo title', :body =>
'fooooo'
=> #<Foo:0x56d61c @body="fooooo", @id=3, @title="foo title">

	I will have a look at the query language and see if there is
anything I can do to help. Is there anything specific that you would
like to see from ez_where that you couldn't figure out?

Cheers-
-Ezra