Berger, Daniel wrote:
> What does Mongoose mean in terms of the future of KirbyBase?  Is
> KirbyBase defunct?

I will continue to support and maintain KirbyBase.  It is pretty mature
and stable at this point.  Some of the new things I wanted to try were
going to be hard to retrofit into KirbyBase, due to it's philosophy and
architecture.

My plan is to slowly bring Mongoose up to the same feature set as
KirbyBase.  Because of its architecture, I think Mongoose has more
potential for scalability than KirbyBase.

If there is a new feature that anyone would like to see in KirbyBase, I
will definitely consider it.  Or, if there is a particular feature of
KirbyBase that you would really like to see implemented in Mongoose,
please let me know.

Jamey