Hello everybody,

Ruby is my first prgramming lenguage.  I know it's a simple question so
I hope someone can help me out.  I have a file that i need to read,
here's my code so far:

class Parser

 File.open("Data") do |file|
  while line = file.gets

somewhere in my file there is a table of strings like this:

"Hello" = "hi miguel"
"wrong" = "this is not the right anser"
"correct asnwer" = "this is the right asnwer"
"for what" = "tell me what you need it for"

My problem is this:
I want o search for this table, and read in such a way so that when I
call for a value(example, hello I can get its value, which is 'hi
miguel').

I know it's a straigt forward process.  I'm not sure how to search for
the table, and wheather to use a hash or arrays.  Can anyone help me
out?

Thank you so much.

Ricardo