John Gabriele wrote:
> On 7/19/06, Ryan Macy <gwazy / zigg.us> wrote:
>> Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website.
>>
>> I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are,
>> rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas
>> are welcome.
>
> What are your goals for the site? What do you want it to be like when
> it's done? What functionality do you think is currently missing from
> the already-available sites? Just curious (though, knowing the answers
> to those might help in coming up with a name). Also, good luck. :)
>
> ---John

I picked a name - rFusion.us .

My goals for rFusion is too help soon to be ruby programmers out with
articles, forums, etc. It also will be a fan website, I am going to
rubycon and I will post up News, Links, Pictures, etc. And I hope to
just further promote ruby.

I think that ruby-lang.com is a hub for getting ruby, its api docs,
libs, etc. But not its not really to helpful on learning ruby. I also
think ruby-forums is OK but it lacks a stable Management, Disscussion
Areas, A Community, and, its lacking structure. But these are my views
and opinions, dont get made at me for what I think.

Well I hope I can provide Ruby with a much needed fan/disscussion/help
website.

-will