On Jul 19, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Ricardo Furgeson wrote:
> Hello everybody, I'm new with Ruby on Rails and I'm using RadRails
> as my
> text editor.  I need to write a class that parses a file but I don't
> quiet understand how test my script files on RadRails...does anybody
> have any idea?
>
> Thanks
>
> ricardo

If you write your test as a unit test (Test::Unit::TestCase) you can
just do "Run as... > Test::Unit" on the test case file (Green "play"
button on the toolbar).  You'll even get a little red/green bar for
fail/pass.  This feature is provided by RDT, so if you google for
that you might find more info.

There are also some toolbar buttons in the Rails perspective for
running Rails test suites (functional, unit, etc.)  You could do that
too if they're in the Rails test locations.
-Mat