Dave Howell wrote:
> OK, I gritted my teeth and ignored you the first time I saw your
> request, but this time I couldn't let it go. Took almost five hours to
> solve. Sigh.

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

> There's a very good reason you couldn't figure out how to do it by
> looking at the RDoc source. The necessary path simply isn't available;
> by the time RDoc is generating output, it no longer knows where the
> original source code file was.

Dave - I'm a little confused here.  RDoc templates always have a link
to the files where the class comes from.  However, the "file" pages
have no source code - only any file level RDoc, if there is any.  But
RDoc must have the path to those files.

How would you modify RDoc to, instead of just including file level Rdoc
on file pages, include the full, formatted, source of the file (just
like it does for methods)?