<snip>

> This module swaps in a new symbol table, so you can basically
> manage multiple interpreters at once.  There are so many
> possibilities for using this.  For emulating selector
> namespaces, for jailing code.
>
>   >> s = Sandbox.new
>   >> s.eval("module Hidden; end")
>   => nil
>   >> Hidden
>   NameError: uninitialized constant Hidden

Very cool.  By any chance have you ever looked at Perl's Safe.pm?  I'm
just curious if you have any comments as far as comparing and/or
contrasting it with your Sandbox code, or if there are any API features
from Safe.pm that you think would be worth borrowing.

http://search.cpan.org/~rgarcia/Safe-2.11/Safe.pm

Regards,

Dan