> dealership_obj = Dealership.new
> puts dealership_obj.honda
> puts dealership_obj.ford

Yes it is! but I would like to be able to add and delete objects on the
fly.  For instance I want to add Toyota: could the objects be stored in
an array so that I could add an object and delete an object when I
needed?  I would like to be able to say something like
dealership.add(toyota.new(etc etc)) dealership.puts(toyota) I think
talking about it is showing the weakness of my idea. because then I
would probably need a dealership.modify(toyota.something()) and I would
really like to nest my objects about 4 deep.
Talking about it brought me to this example:

dealership.modify(toyota.modify(shelfb.add(bin1.new(carburetor)))).

which IS what I think I would like to do, I just think that code is ugly
and illedgible, and so I feel there is probably a better way.

Brandon