Hello all,

Looking for the best way to kill a thread started from
a TkButton push.

I'm just using one thread that I would like to control
via a Tk Start button and a Tk Stop button.

The reason for the question is that I'm using a method
called stop_thread that takes the thread to stop as
it's argument and simply using thread.kill, and
setting my button states back to normal ; This for the
most part works except when I call it from code as
opposed to from a user event.  The button states do
not go back to normal for some reason when I call
stop_thread from code.

BTW it's the tk8.3 lib on win32.

Thanks in advance,

Jason