Hi

Is there some sort of 'python -i' equivalent for ruby or irb? I can't
seem to find it. I know you can 'load' or 'require' a module, but I need
to load the file into the current scope. Currently all I seem to be able
to do is either code and run file, or copy and paste into irb if I
wanted the '-i' functionality. I'd really like to "enter interactive
mode after executing the script  or the command" as the python man page
puts it. It'll be enormously useful for testing and stuff. Sorry if it's
a rather n00b or repeated question, I couldn't search since the function
is "disabled due to technical problems".

Thanks!