Hi,

transfire / gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to encourage you to drop the "2" from the package name. Is
> there a "1" and is "1" in common use? Also I encourage you to move

There was "http-access" package by Maehashi-san.  Unfortunately the
author terminated(?) it.  Net::HTTP and http-access2 were children of
the package.  As far as I know Net::HTTP was almost rewritten but
http-access2 still contains HTTP/1.1 parsing state machine of http-access.

Aside from this, I'll change package name and class name if I find a
good name.  What do you think "SOAP::HTTPClient"? :-)

> Cookie out of WebAgent namespace since it is no longer part of the
> TAKAHASHI `Maki' Masayoshi's WebAgent program.

I just applied patches from users to WebAgent::Cookie.  I almost did
nothing.  But I agree with you its module name should be changed.  If I
find a good name...

Regards,
// NaHi