Dear Community,

I just needed some 30 minutes to debug a piece of code which gave me a
parse error followed by some nested method errors. I was quite
surprised to track it down to the term 'i++' in which I could see no
error until I discovered that there is no ++ operator in Ruby. Is this
due to any design concepts (that I don't understand) or is this just a
missing feature? At least the Int class should have this operator
defined, or what do you say?

Regards
Stefan

PS: a CC to kamphausen_at_novelscience.com would be appreciated since
I read this group only via the web. Thanks :)