Hi --

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Mat Schaffer wrote:

> On Jul 13, 2006, at 9:58 AM, Alex Young wrote:
> [snip: instant rails question]
>>
>> Is it just me, or are there suddenly more Rails questions popping up here
>> over the past few days?
>
> I've noticed a surge shortly after the Wired (I think. Didn't read it.) and
> Linux Journal coverage.  I'm sure we're gonna see more as Rails gains
> popularity.

And the Slashdot review of "Ruby for Rails", in the wake of which said
book is #1 in the Programming subcategory at Amazon.  And we have 3 or
4 Ruby/Rails books in the top 25 or so (R4R, Pickaxe, Agile, Recipes).

David (disinterested third party :-)

http://www.manning.com/black     => RUBY FOR RAILS (reviewed on
                                     Slashdot, 7/12/2006!)
http://dablog.rubypal.com        => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
dblack / wobblini.net              => me