On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Sean O'Halpin wrote:

> Gosh! Blink and I miss the fun. Ironically, I've been using traits + some
> sugar for something like this but your implementation is more - well -
> prototypey! Nice work (again).

yeah - i've been doing the same with traits.  this one uses attributes.rb,
which isn't quite as powerful but extremely simply - it's basically all the
best ideas from the metakoans quiz rolled into a nice compact lib, which i'll
probably release later today too...  anyhow, i though of using traits but it's
pretty heavyweight if you don't need all the features.

cheers.

-a
--
suffering increases your inner strength.  also, the wishing for suffering
makes the suffering disappear.