I'm trying to follow along with the code in the cookbook example provided in
InstantRails. I can look at the php db structure through phpMyAdmin, but I
cannot seem to find the .rb code that really does anything in this example.
I'm looking in \rails_apps\cookbook\.. but cannot seem to find anything
other than some rb files of just a few lines; I'm trying to find some real
code here so I can get a handle on this as a newbie (having just sat through
a Java Server Faces presentation last night, I am totally convinced ruby is
the way to do this!).

Can someone point me in the right direction here to actually look at some
example code here that does something? Thanks, Ike