Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:02005] Extension and other testing"
    on 00/03/18, Andrew Hunt <Andy / Toolshed.Com> writes:

> Does Ruby have any sort of standard for testing extension modules
> (or even pure-Ruby code that is packaged separately?)

Not packaged, but there is testsupp.rb for testing.
Ruby has sample/test.rb for testing Ruby itself, and testsupp.rb by
C.Hintze is derived from test.rb.

> I see that someone has been working on porting the xUnit test suite to
> Ruby, perhaps we could do something with that?

+ RubyUnit has no test code for the RubyUnit itself, and it has not been
  enough tested yet. Bug reports and any comments are welcome.
+ I am planning to rewrite sample/test.rb using RubyUnit in order to
  test RubyUnit(not Ruby), but have done nothing.
+ RubyUnit has no enough document, especially English document.
  (Because I am not good at English.)

 Thank you.

 Masaki Suketa <CQN02273 / nifty.ne.jp>