Friends-

	I have seen a few blog posts where folks mention that they have
gotten the ruby  one click installer and watir/IE running under wine
on linux. Has anyone out there done this successfully? My company
would be willing to pay someone to help us get this up and running.
Anyone have any tips or any more information about making this kind
of thing happen?

	We are using watir as a web scraper tool of sorts for scraping
crusty sites that use multiple  framesets and java applets and all
kinds of other horrible stuff that defies any type of regular screen
scraping short of using watir to actually navigate the sites and
enter data into forms to get results we need from these companies
sites. And we need multiple instances of watir driving the same
companies site at once which is problematic because internet explorer
overwrites its cookies when more then one of these scrapes is run
against the same website at once. So we are trying to experiment with
running watir under wine so each scaper runs in its own env and
doesn't step on each others cookies.

	Any win32 gurus have any ideas as to how we might be able to
dynamically from our ruby/watir scripts, manage the cookies written
by IE so we could control where they get written and be able to run
two or more concurrent scrapes of the same website via watir without
IE overwriting the cookie it uses? My company is willing to pay
someone to help solve this problem. Thoughts or ideas are very
welcome at this point. I have asked this same thing eslewhere but I
know there are many smart folks on this list and I hope someone might
have an idea to help us out. More info available if you need it.

Thanks-
-Ezra