1) Ruby groks better than Python ... at least for me.
2) Meta-programming is much, much easier in Ruby than in Python (this
is what makes Rails the dreamboat framework that it is) [did I just
type "dreamboat" - sheez!]
3) Principal of least surprise
3a) In Ruby, when you learn how "each" works for an array you know how
it is going to work for every other object
3b) In Python I find myself continually looking through the documentation
4) Matz answers questions on the ruby-talk mailing list -- I'm not
saying Guido does not answer questions on the Python mailing lists,
it's just cool that Matz takes the time to listen and help out the
community on top of everything else he does

What I do like about Python is how the documentation is built right
into the language. That is the biggest feature I wish Ruby had.  That
and Python's speed -- long live YARV.

Blessings,
Tim Pease