Hi Alex,

A few things off the top of my head:

* No console, thus no STDIN/STDOUT/STDERR (but then, neither does
rubyw on win32)
* No concept of current working directory, I think this would need to
be emulated for compatability
* Need a window manager to do anything useful like user interaction,
has Fox or any other Ruby WM been ported to WM5?
* Differences in API between Windows NT and Windows Mobile -- lots of
little things in the ruby source would I'm sure change
* File paths, for instance, are quite different.

I'm sure there's other things as well. I'm not saying it's an
insurmountable problem, but it'd be a lot of work and I guess there
just hasn't been the interest yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, I haven't been active in the
Pocket PC world for a year or two.

-- Brian Palmer