Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2006, at 1:08 AM, Alex Young wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, that's not going to work here.  What I'm trying to do
>> is create a drop-in replacement for a small subset of Array's
>> functionality which serialises its contents to disk rather than
>> keeping it in memory, for some existing code.
>
> Have you looked at PStore?
Yes.  The serialisation isn't the problem - it's the tidying up
afterwards.  While I'm actually using YAML for the serialisation dump of
the array entries, I could quite easily swap it out for PStore if it
turns out that transactions become vital.  I might do that anyway -
PStore's mature, and my code isn't :-)

--
Alex