Welcome back friends from the other side!

We believe we have a working gateway between mailing list and
newsgroup once again.  Please let me know if you notice any missing
messages.

We need to thank:

* Dave Thomas who wrote the original code in 2001 that I only needed
to update a little to relaunch.
* Dennis Oelkers who was keeper of the gateway for so long and taught
us enough to take up the torch.
* Fred Senault who donated the newsgroup account we are using to
manage the comp.lang.ruby side of things.
* HighGroove Studos who is now hosting the gateway script.
HighGroove employee Charles Brian Quinn was essential in getting this
running again.

Without all of the above, there would be no gateway.  My thanks to
you all!

James Edward Gray II