fr Jamal:
# Programming is practical, however, with a text editor like TextPad or
# NoteTab.  In fact, I have personally developed a text editor called
# TextPal, using the Ruby language and wrappers for the WxWidgets GUI
# library (which produces accessible controls unlike other
# cross-platform
# libraries).  It is fully keyboard accessible and offers almost every
# feature I've found in a text editor (I compared many), and
# does so in a
# manner intended to maximize usability by blind persons.
#
# For anyone interested, the installer for TextPal, a free, open source
# editor is available at the following direct download address:
# http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/palsetup.exe
# It may be easily uninstalled as well.
#
# Under Windows, Ruby console mode utilities work well with a screen
# reader.  These include irb, ri, and gem.

wow. it's loaded complete indeed. I see 3900+ loc in there. Is that all the code?
You are cool.

-botp