When using the test/unit autorunner, you are able to supply some
options.  Two of these options are -t (--testcase) and -n (--name); to
run only a given testcase or tests matching a given name respectively.
 These two filters don't get combined.  If I have two test cases
containing a test of the same name, I'd expect to be able to specify
the exact test to run using both -t and -n.  Currently -n appears to
take priority and therefore both test methods will be run.  Is this
explicit by design or a result of my (potentially unusual) test
construction?

I just had a quick look at combining filters but my efforts were
hampered by the inclusion of a default filter that always evaluates to
false (set in AutoRunner#process_args).  My solution was to be to run
through all filters (in Collector#include?) for a given method rather
than returning prematurely as in the current implementation.  Does
anyone have any insight as to the purpose of the default <false>
filter?

Cheers,

Chris