On 7/3/06, Lothar Scholz <mailinglists / scriptolutions.com> wrote:
> CH> 1) The core Ruby interpreter was built from the source of CVS HEAD as of
> CH> 2006-04-14. This contains many bug fixes since 1.8.4's original release on
> CH> 2005-12-25. In particular, many of the YAML bugs were fixed.
>
> I'm not really happy with using tagged CVS HEADS in important official releases
> like the one click installer.

Right. But if there are significant YAML bugs that are fixed (and
there are), it's worthwhile. I would like to see some of these things
labeled as, say, 1.8.4.1 or something like that, but the release
process is pretty significant, so I can understand why it isn't done.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca