Hi!

I have a couple of gems installed by the InstantRails installer (and
hacked according to
http://themindstorms.blogspot.com/2006/06/instantrails-using-existing.html).
I am wondering if now that the RC3 is out (and I would definitely like
to upgrade), than what are the steps that I must perform. I see 2
possible options:

1/ the clean scenario
- uninstall previous version
- install new one
- install old gems (if I can remember which one; is there a away to
know which gems are installed on my system?)

2/ upgrade scenario
- install the new one-click ruby installer over the old one

I guess the first scenario is the recommended one, but than is there a
way to have a list of the gems I have installed so that I can install
them back?

TIA,

./alex
--