The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will have its July meeting on Monday, July
10, at 6:15 pm.

We'll be meeting, as usual, at Cyclone Commerce in Scottsdale.

Please see the group wiki page for location details:

http://rubyurl.com/R7h

Topics: Whatever.  Ruby stuff, at the least.  Rails stuff,  whatever
people feel compelled to talk about.

We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
Street after the meeting

map: http://rubyurl.com/7r9

If you cannot make the meeting, but are free later on (8:30-ish),
consider meeting up at the restaurant.

(And if you do, please first call James Britt (see
http://rubyurl.com/R7h for the number) so a big enough table is reserved.)

--
James Britt

"A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing."
   - A. Perlis