--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 02:24:53AM +0900, Sander Land wrote:
> My solution consists of two functions which generate new FWI classes
> you can use.
> By using coerce it supports calculations with any combination of FWI
> and normal integers.
>
> rafb link: http://rafb.net/paste/results/We7miQ42.html
>
> require 'delegate'
>
> def UnsignedFWI(bits = 32)
>  Class.new(DelegateClass(Bignum)) {

This is very very nice. I was unsure if DelegateClass would work with
Bignum properly because of the Integer/Fixnum/Bignum hierarchy, so I
went for the forwardable interface straight away without even trying
this.

I believe this exhibits the same semantics in respect to coercion as
mine, in trying to preserve the type of the first argument.  And it is
certainly shorter.

-Jgen

--
 The box said it requires Windows 95 or better so I installed Linux

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ--