Matthew Smillie wrote:
> Not to be a trouble-maker, but attachments have a particular problem,
> best illustrated by example:
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/199968
>
> With code as short as this, simply including it inline in the message
> body is likely the best way to share it most effectively.

My mail agent is stupid for doing that to plain-text attachments.

It's two files; that makes it harder to use from inside an email.
Identifying the files in the body text and copying and pasting those
snippets into appropriately named files is far less straightforward than
grabbing two files over HTTP.

I think I'm swinging back towards putting the stuff on the web again.

Cheers,
Dave