mitchell foral skrev:
> To all SciTE users,
>
> SciTE Snippets
> --------------
>
> I have written a Lua module for SciTE that mimicks Textmate's snippet
> system quite well. It's a few months old, so hopefully it's fairly
> stable.
>
> http://caladbolg.net/scite.php#snippets
> Please read the documentation thoroughly!
>
> Take care,
> -Mitchell;

Hello Mitchell,

Looked on the screencasts and it's really nice. I installed scite
(windows) and downloaded your stuff. I downloaded all except /src (I'm
not that into compiling on windows). Do I need /src for other things?

Everything seems to work except "functions" thingy.

If I do

def hello(msg)
   puts msg
end

hello(|) #pressing C+S+l, nothing happens

#pressing C+A+l here and nothing happens

I have functions.lua in /scripts.

Everything else seems to work fine. Any ideas?

/Marcus