Peter Krantz skrev:
> On 6/28/06, Marcus Andersson <m-lists / bristav.se> wrote:
>>
>> I have this "old" database mainly modeled for Hibernate...
>> [snip]
>
> Depending on how your model looks, one idea would be to use RBatis
> which is a more flexible O/R mapper. If SQL doesn't scare you that is.
> See http://jutopia.tirsen.com/articles/2006/05/23 for more details.

Heh, I'm not scared of SQL. I've actually used iBatis (I used to be a
hardcore java junkie...) in the past so I'm quite familiar with its
concepts. It's actually possible to use pure SQL queries with
ActiveRecord as well.

The problem is that I don't know how to solve this problem using
straight SQL either without making the lives of the Asset clients a lot
harder.

/Marcus