------art_56422_4201053.1151265230659

Preface- I know there is an easier way , since I'll be working into the
thousands.
Anyway, down below I'm taking a number between 10 and 49 and converting to a
Roman Numeral.  I've been experimenting with 46, which should return XXXXVI
only it's returning XXXXVIIIII

For some reason this line  rnm  rnm-vrnm) is not calculating or not
calculating correctly, though I am doing the raw numbers in IRB and that
works fine.

Also , as a side note, SCITE is highlight (in a brownish color) from the x
in rnm  num%x) to the rnm  rnm-vrnm).  Kind of weird, unsure what it is.
by the way, a) I maybe asking too many questions for one day b) I know there
is a simpler way to do this , but hopefully my brain will slowly adapt.

if num > 0 && num < 9

  x  0
  rn  num/x)
  rnm  num%x)