Hi,

In message "Re: Unicode roadmap?"
    on Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:41:48 +0900, Snaury Miyoto <snaury / gmail.com> writes:

|Hope that clarifies what is currently missing for me (and maybe others,
|I don't know).

Unfortunately, not.  I understand Russian people having problem with
multiple encoding, but I don't know how can we help you.

You said Tcl has Unicode support that works well with you.  So that I
think treating all of them in UTF-8 is OK for you.  Then how can it
determine which should be in the current code page, or in Unicode?
Or using Win32 API ending with W could allow you living in the
Unicode?

							matz.