On Jun 24, 2006, at 2:29 PM, Julian 'Julik' Tarkhanov wrote:

> On 24-jun-2006, at 23:06, Ryan Davis wrote:
>> Or you could quit being a drama-queen and be a bit more realistic.
> It was not my intention to insult anybody. A very odd response, if
> I might say so.

If you're going to exaggerate things out of proportion, I'm going to
call you on it.

>> Not counting login it takes exactly 1 form to create a new release
>> including uploading the file.
> Shall the file be one. If they are many though... (and a normal
> release usually has at least two)

Your original words:
> 1) you have to click ten forms in a row just to publish one
> gawddamn file

>>> Currently there are like 3 different Rake tasks for publishing
>>> gems (all of them UNOFFICIAL) and I had problems with all of these.
>>
>> That has little (if anything) to do with rubyforge itself.
>
> Uhm... Let's say that I don't agree but as you are in the mood of
> name calling I will just shut up.

Disagreeing with me is just fine. My latter point was that having
problems with the rake tasks has more to do with their implementation
than it has to do with rubyforge itself.

Welcome to the internet. Here's your thicker skin.