David Pollak wrote:
> Folks,
>
> So...
>
> Please send me a list of things people want to add to RubyForge.  I'll do
> the following:
>
>   - Aggregate the input items so there's a list of what people want
>   - Look at the GForge schema to see how hard it would be to put a Rails
>   app (or a series of Rails apps) on the 'side' of GForge so that if
> we add,
>   for example, Ruport based reporting or Trac-style issue tracking,
> how hard
>   the actual process of integrating that with a GForge single sign-on
> would be
>   and also what the additional burden would be on Tom and Richard.
>   - On Friday, I'll publish the "top 10 list" and the "how hard it would
>   be to add these features beside GForge" lists.
>
> So, you all, please send me your wish list publicly or privately.
I guess I'll take a look at RubyForge, list all the things I'm *not*
likely to use with any of my 1-5 person projects, and give you my top
ten list of things that I'd like to see *removed*. Although, when all is
said and -- undone -- the end result is likely to resemble, for some
strange reason, BaseCamp.

<ducking>

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky