On 24-jun-2006, at 23:06, Ryan Davis wrote:

> Or you could quit being a drama-queen and be a bit more realistic.
It was not my intention to insult anybody. A very odd response, if I
might say so.

> Not counting login it takes exactly 1 form to create a new release
> including uploading the file.
Shall the file be one. If they are many though... (and a normal
release usually has at least two)

>> Currently there are like 3 different Rake tasks for publishing
>> gems (all of them UNOFFICIAL) and I had problems with all of these.
>
> That has little (if anything) to do with rubyforge itself.

Uhm... Let's say that I don't agree but as you are in the mood of
name calling I will just shut up.

--
Julian 'Julik' Tarkhanov
please send all personal mail to