Ok Ive got a fair picture of whats good about Ruby.
Now what would you consider to be the biggest flaws or limitations in
ruby?

I personally thought that going from a type safe language to a dynamic
one would be more of a fuzz, but I have hardly noticed any problems.

the thing I have most problems with in that respect is that I have to
reffer to the documentation for every single method to see what they
return.

eg, "Class.instance_methods" returns an array of strings, I would have
bet money on that it would return an array of "Methods"

so I guess using a 3rd party lib with poor documentation must be a real
pain in ruby, while its not that/as bad in eg c# where you can atleast
guess what to do based on return / in parameter types

the next thing that I have a hard time with is the IDE's
since Im used to having VS.NET wiping my butt all the time, its a pain
using some notepad++ sort of IDE, however Ive found activestate Komodo
which atleast is decent except for some random hangups..
(ok that wasnt a problem with the language, its more of a lacking tool
support)

and the one thing that scares me the most, name collisions.
since its possible to extend classes to left and right and doing all
sorts of cool stuff, there must be a huge risk that frameworks extend eg
"Class" with methods that collide or such things?

it feels a little bit like installing all your applications directly on
C: root.

(I know you can get some namespace'ish thing with modules)

Anything else that I can expect to get disappointed at with Ruby?

//Roger