Erik Veenstra wrote:
> My point is: Space is limited by nature, Time isn't. Or, in the
> world of programming: It's usually better to eat CPU cycles
> than MB's. Especially when you think big...

I'd qualify this statement. This is subject to the whim of the user. The
user might consider time as limited as well. Especially if the job takes
super long, in the eyes of the user.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this quiz. It's my first attempt at one of
these. It is seemingly very straight-forward as to what is needed and
how to get there, but there are so many ways of approaching the problem.
I look forward to seeing how others have gone about solving this one.