James Britt wrote:
> :)
>
> Replace "Could we just have ..." with "I'm going to prototype ... "
> and see it it still sounds like a good idea.
>
> (BTW, I can imagine how something like that might work, but for very
> slippery values of @something, @that and @work.  And a little voice
> going, "Yeah, but ...")
Hmmm ... why not something "more agile" than GForge? I've always been
overwhelmed by all the "features" in GForge. How many projects are big
enough to use them? For that matter, how many projects on RubyForge have
more than, say, three developers?

The closest I've seen to what I'd call an "agile" software project
management web app is Trac ... but *that's* in Python, right? :(

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com