On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 12:23:58PM +0900, Pete Yandell wrote:

> >>I've got 32 bytes here :-)
> >
> >That was an easy one: map is 4 characters shorter than collect.
> >
> >But I was able to strip one more byte... It's now 31 bytes.
>
> Damn. I'm stuck at 37. This is going to drive me nuts all day. :)
>
> Pete Yandell
> http://9cays.com/

Does that 31 bytes include storing the result of the statement?
I can get 31 bytes that will return the next row (in irb, e.g), but the
result is thrown away.

Now, given an 'n' that stores the number of rows to calculate, how much
does it take to build the entire triangle? (e.g. an array of arrays
stored in 'a').

I've got it at 56 characters.
--
brian