Alexandru E. Ungur wrote:
>> [..]
>> The quiz example reflects what the specification meant to me.  Now
>> you'll need to decide what it means to you.  ;)

I must say through tweaking my output i have figured out a way as far as
i can tell to make sure the triangle is always equalateral i can't test
it past row 20 because wrapping messes up the output. But it gaurantees
at least one space between numbers, it is very readable until around row
15 when 5 digit numbers start showing up and then my command line starts
getting a little hard to read. Very fun quiz one that i can finally
dable in.

Thanks for the entertainment
Tait Pollard